Young Readers Library Job vacancy for Program Officer, 2019
The Overview;Young Readers Library – A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Skills & Experience Required /Desired
- The ability to cope with the duties and responsibilities of the post and the associated environment, including an understanding of health & safety.
- Corp members are encouraged to apply.
- The ability to communicate effectively, verbally with library staff, other volunteers and members of the public, especially children.
- Previous experience of working with children and participating in children’s activities.
- Reliable, confident and responsible individual, with enthusiasm and effective interpersonal skills.
- Project Management and IT Skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2019.